[identity profile] richardiii.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] zg_shadows
Just a little bit of Minik rambling about being back in London after the game.


London!

God help me I love this city. Been far far too long. Close to Sixty years now I think.

My first esbat back in the city of my birth was a great laugh. Bishop was clearly having a bad day bless her, and its seems my present had some sort of magical thingy on it, which was a surprise. Should teach me to do things like that on my own. Still, I think the ductai there were reletavley happy, and was good to see Ellen again after so long, though the whole Mithras thing is scary as hell.

Not sure what pack to join really. These Knights seem like the certainly know what they are doing, and seem quite hard as nails – which would be good, they also seem very willing to help with my project which makes them tempting. They are very keen on fighting though, something I'm not good at, and want to teach me to fight, which to be honest I'm not fabulously interested in. However, I imagine I would be bloody well protected.

Then there's the SFS, who appear to be the weirdest pack I've ever seen, one of them has angel wings, another seems to be able to turn into a werewolf. Although the latter is working for The Brigadier, which means he's probably pretty trust worthy. However, odd, and perhaps not the safest.

Finally, the Union. Ah... it would be good to fight alongside Ms Chamberlain again. Yet there's Mithras problem. Any other time, it would be an easy call. Still, if The Imperator is able to get into her head, there are many potential problems. Very hard to organise a heist with someone who I know that, through no thought of her own, could sell me out to the big man. Whether the target of my pans would actually concern him is another matter though.

Still, there is much time to decide, and I can relax for now I think. Get settled in, don't do anything too daft. Then in the meantime, plan, and watch the fun unfold around me. I think it would be rude not to, don't you?

Profile

zg_shadows: (Default)
Zeitgeist Shadows

February 2013

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
1011121314 1516
17181920212223
2425262728  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 25th, 2026 06:09 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios